Hair transplant is essentially a complication free procedure. Bad technique, bad surgeon, unreal result expectation, bad selection of patients are reasons for problems. Some of these problems are
1. Poor Result and Poor Hair Growth – usually due to bad surgical technique, unqualified doctors, poor assistant training, bad operation theatre set up.
2. Donor Site Scarring – bad surgical technique, tendency of patient to form keloids.
3. Infection – usually seen in diabetics.
4. Bleeding – check for blood thinner medicines
5. Donor Site healing problems or skin damamge – usually seen in smokers, or over aggressive surgeons.